RAW/RAAM Training and Stories
Useful references, summaries, and stories of other athletes training for the RAW or the RAAM.
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About How to Do RAAM, Ed. by Michael Shermer.
- Joan Deitchman Ultra-Cyclist Training Blog (RAAM)
- Ellen and Keith Wolcott's One Million Pedal Strokes: A Successful Approach to RAAM
- Dex Tooke's "Unfinished Business: The Inspirational Story of True Grit and Determination as Dex Tooke and His Crew Attempt to Conquer the Race Across America".
- Amy Snyder, "Hell on Two Wheels"
- Jason Koop, "Training Essentials for Ultrarunning"
- Simon Jobson and Dominic Irvine, "Ultra-Distance Cycling: An Expert Guide to Endurance Cycling".